Thursday, June 13, 2013

Trek to Machu Picchu

My friend Laurie participated in the Charity Challenge Trek to Machu Picchu. I so much wanted to go with her but sadly, I didn't fit in her back pack. 

However; something that represents me did and Laurie kindly took my tatting shuttle with her.
My tatting shuttle prepared for a great adventure


















I asked Laurie to take a picture or two of my shuttle at Machu Picchu and she brought back great stories, my shuttle and wonderful photos.  Look at the tatting shuttle pictures she gave me!

Thank you Laurie!



2 comments:

Kathy Niklewicz said...

This is just totally amazing! What a great idea, and marvelous photos with your shuttle and tatting! Possibly the only tatted lace to ever be there! And an incredible place! The internet has some spectacular photos. I can't imagine actually being there! It must seem like Shangri La!

Fox said...

This is funny! My son is about to travel there... Wonder how he would take to carrying a shuttle! This could be the beginning of a tatting tradition!
Fox : ))